The re-use of scientific data has the potential to greatly increase communication, collaboration and synthesis within and among disciplines, and thus is fostered, supported and encouraged. Permission to use this dataset is granted to the Data User free of charge subject to the following terms:
- Acceptable Use: Use of the dataset will be restricted to academic, research, government or other non-profit professional purposes.
- Recommended Citation: Burakowski, EA, CP Wake, JE Dibb, and M Stampone. 2013. Putting the Capital ‘A’ in CoCoRAHS: An Experimental Program to Measure Albedo Using the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow (CoCoRaHS) Network. Hydrological Processes 27: 3024-3034. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9825.
- Consultation and Questions: Data users are strongly encouraged to consult with the Principal Investigator(s) who collected these data for further information. Also, when appropriate, Data Users should consider including the Principal Investigator as a collaborator and/or co-author in the use of these data.
- Notification: The Data User will notify the Principal Investigator of any publication or derivative work based on the Data Set.
- Disclaimer: While substantial efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of data and documentation contained in this Data Set, complete accuracy of data and metadata cannot be guaranteed. All data and metadata are made available "as is". The Data User holds all parties involved in the production or distribution of the Data Set harmless for damages resulting from its use or interpretation. 6) Terms of Agreement. By accepting this Data Set, the Data User agrees to abide by the terms of this agreement. The Data Owner shall have the right to terminate this agreement immediately by written notice upon the Data User's breach of, or non-compliance with, any of its terms. The Data User may be held responsible for any misuse that is caused or encouraged by the Data User's failure to abide by the terms of this agreement.